Bose SoundDock 10 iPhone Speaker Review
Price & Model
An iPhone speaker system that's powerful enough to become your main music source, delivering life like sound.
Bose SoundDock 10 Highlights
- Powerful performance that rivals larger, more expensive systems
- Waveguide speaker technology that delivers deep low notes
- Ability to connect your music phone, MP3 player or other audio device
- Compatible with all iPhones and most iPods
- Weighs 18.5 pounds
Bose SoundDock 10 Description
The Bose SoundDock 10 digital music system features Bose's revolutionary waveguide speakers, which deliver deeper, stronger sounds straight to your iPod.
Just like the Bose traditional speaker systems, Bose SoundDock delivers exceptional sound. It does so using unique advanced waveguide speaker technology and a new woofer for deeper, richer sounds.
You'll get lifelike sounds, natural sounding bass lines and percussion. This speaker system delivers excellent sound rivaling much larger and much more expensive systems. Your iPod never sounded so good with vast tones and full sound. Brace yourself for a rich musical experience.
- Lifelike sound that's good enough to replace other speaker systems
- Connecting audio devices such as your phone , MP3 player and other audio devices
- Everyday use such as parties, events or solo listening
What's in the Box
- SoundDock 10 digital music system
- Remote control
- AC power cord
Great Sound, Very Sleek, Decent price for a good system.
If you're look at Bose at all, you'll probably be paying a little more. Is it worth it? Yes, if you are into ease of use and high quality sound (even at high volumes), it's a simple choice. It probably would not be a system to plan on taking camping with you but if you're have a cocktail party or something and need a system to fill the room with great sound it will do the trick.
For it's size, it can reach high volumes and retain it's quality (even on the low end).
It offers several ways to connect to it.
It's a little pricy, but the design is pretty cool and sound is top of the line.