iHome iP39 iPhone Alarm Clock Review
Price & Model
Alarm Clock Features
The iP39 Kitchen timer and FM Alarm clock radio speaker system is the ultimate kitchen companion; cooking will never be the same. The iP39 has a bundle of cooking-friendly extras, including features that let you listen to cooking show podcasts and download audio recipes.
- Listen to cooking show podcasts and download recipe apps
- Time recipes with minute and second timers
- Use the USB port to charge phones, cameras, etc.
- Retractable universal dock and easy to clean buttons keep it sanitary while in the kitchen
- Dual alarms and magnetic remote control
Cooking in the kitchen while listening to your iPhone can be quite multi-tasking, but the iP39 is built for it. Resembling the sleekness of a coffee machine more than an iPod speaker system, the iP39 comes chock full of goodies: Cooking show podcasts and recipe downloads are just an application away.
Need to set a timer? No problem, the iP30 does it for you, with a minute and second timer. The iP39 is made for the kitchen, with an easy-to-clean surface. No more worrying if spaghetti sauce spatters on your speakers.
Weighing just 3 pounds, the iP39 is small enough to fit in the smallest of kitchens, while its black and silver design makes it modern enough to seamlessly blend into most kitchens. Add music to your kitchen with the device’s ability to play the radio, iPhone/iPod or plug-in input devices. Additionally, you can charge USB devices from the iP39’s USB port. A remote is also included when you want to wake up or go to sleep to the iPhone/iPod or radio.
The iP30 also comes with features such as an easy-to-read clock, dual alarms, iPhone time syncing feature and a retractable universal dock.
- The cook who wants to listen to iPhone/iPod music while in the kitchen
- Up-to-the-minute timing with minute and second-based timers
- A sleek design that fits well with modern kitchen decor
What’s in the Box
- iP39 speaker system Remote